Completing any construction project can be a daunting and overwhelming task but White Rose Construction Services Ltd (WRCS) provides a service that focuses on communication and effective project management to ensure our clients can sit back and have the peace of mind that the project is being managed in a professional and productive manner.
You have decided to start your Construction Project…..what next??? Below is a series of steps that are all part of the WRCS service that will guide you through the project to ensure it is a successful one.
1. Contact WRCS for a free initial consultation – This is a chance to meet WRCS, review the work you are looking to complete, discuss budget expectations and learn more about the detailed service you would receive by using WRCS.
2. WRCS Quotation – WRCS present the client with a proposed lump sum quotation for the project.
3. Existing Layout – Upon approval we will complete a full measurement survey of the space and provide the client with a full set of existing AutoCAD plans of the renovation space.
5. Detailed Designs - Detailed AutoCAD drawings will be prepared regarding ‘sensitive’ finsihing aspects of the work, for example a fireplace elevation with integrated shelving nooks or tiling layouts in a washroom
6. Permits – Upon approval of the drawings and specifications WRCS will prepare and submit the required building permits on your behalf.
7. Scheduling – WRCS will prepare a detailed project schedule using Microsoft Project detailing the expected start and finish date and everything inbetween. This will be revised and issued to the client on a weekly basis.
8. Onsite Review and Quality Control – WRCS will commuicate and co-ordinate all trades involved in the project and ensure the work is to the standard and quality expected by the client.
9. Project Completion – WRCS will be last to leave the project site once works are complete. The handover process to the client will include a walkthrough of the project, deficiencies noted and addressed, cleaning of the project site and preparation and presentation of a detailed ‘Project Completion Folder’ that will include everything from drawings and permits to schedules and invoices.